Home » Preaching and apologetics » Be quiet, Woman. There’s a MAN In Charge. Being the woman God wants.
Be quiet, Woman. There’s a Man in Charge. Being the woman God wants.
Posted by Larry Pureheart
It’s Time for Men to Lead and Women to Be Quiet! 2 Tim 2:12 + 1 Cor 14:34
This earth will not continue as it always has. It will end. Time will end and God will judge the world. The heavens and the earth will be destroyed by fire (2 Peter 3) and God will create a new heaven and a new earth (Rev 21:1-8); but first there are other scriptures which must be fulfilled. [Note: It is important for you to read whole books of the Bible so that you can grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Then you will have personal understanding of what is in the Bible. The Holy Ghost will teach you as you read and obey and then you can judge what is right and what is wrong in the world. Our Lord Jesus Christ hath made us kings and priests unto our God. Rev 1:6]
As the end approaches, evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. The laws are getting worse (for sin and against the saints), crimes are increasing, sins are increasing, blasphemies are increasing. As we see people open wide their mouths against the Lord, we are actually witnessing people sealing their own fate. . . . The school children are being kept from the truth of the Bible and are exposed to anything outside of it (legends, confounded puzzles and riddles, mysticism/devil worship, etc. Our children can learn, but they are being confounded and tempted and even those that do okay academically are being brainwashed with false knowledge like the theory of evolution, heliocentristic theory, germ theory, atomic theory and the theory of gravity).
Through television, education, and various means, people are being tempted to sin and are recklessly plunging into sin. They are also being taught to despise Christians and to worship the devil through mystical/magician practices. This is preparing the way for the man of sin (2 Thess 2:3). Please understand my next point: MEN NEED TO BE MEN.
You will never see a woman doing being one, friend!
When feminism began to sprout up like the bubonic plague, men lost sight of their GOD GIVEN RIGHT to lead the world and to lead their households. Listen to just a few of the comments women made when the devil was instigating the women’s rights movement:
“I think women have to step up and take over where men have FAILED. We are not just pretty things to look at, we have great ideas inside us. To the devil with the old ways, now we need to be EQUAL.” Before I go on, I want you to notice what this poor woman said.
“To the devil.” Oh, sweet Christian, just stating this is dedicating your soul and everything you do to the evil one. It is the same as saying, “Hail, Satan, come inside and take over my heart.” Would you ever say that, dear one? Of course not! I plead the blood of Jesus over this article right now so that anyone reading those words has protection against the minions of satan that can enter any orifice without warning. If you felt your nose itch as you read this paragraph, FALL ON YOUR KNEES NOW and cry out to GOD for deliverance.
GOD will hear and answer you – and deliver you!
Here is another comment, made by a silly woman that believes she is created higher than we men: “We were chosen by god to be her (notice that?) vessel and to carry children to fill mother earth. Men are simply creatures with hoses full of seed that they must plant in us to fulfill the garden of god, may she bless us.” How haughty! How sinful! How demonic! GOD IS NOT A WOMAN! In our precious Holy Bible, the LORD is referred to with masculine pronouns throughout. Do you think that is just by accident? No, sweet Christian, GOD is just like us – most certainly male and most certainly above any female thing on this earth. So why do we allow women to take control?
WOMEN ARE TEMPTRESSES BY NATURE:
Read the second chapter of the book of 1 Timothy in the New Testament of our Savior Jesus Christ. Do you see anywhere in that holy book any mention of women taking authority over men? NO! In fact, I believe it is clear. Silence means just that: SILENCE. When is the last time you told your wife or daughter to be quiet? Did she obey you? Did you properly discipline her if she didn’t? Christ has made the man the head of the household, and He did so to model your home after His kingdom! Romans 13:1 talks about being in subjection to the higher powers in this world. Friend, as a man, YOU are the higher power. Just as God is our higher power, we males are put on this earth to ensure that women are kept in their places. Generally, this means in the kitchen, in the bedroom submitting to our needs, or wherever we tell them to be. Anything less is disobedience to the Lord and can lead to our world being taken over by the Antichrist.
OH, SURELY YOU ARE OVERREACTING! No, friend! I am not!
Jesus wants YOU to take charge! He made you a male for a reason, friend!
”Beloved, take charge! I took charge of my mother! You can, too!”
An obvious leader!
HOW DO I TAKE BACK CONTROL OF MY HOUSEHOLD?
Changing a brainless female from one that has no knowledge of how to be a quiet and submissive daughter, wife, or housemaid requires firm discipline. Job 36:10 is clear: we must bring discipline to those that most need it, and INSIST that they let go of the iniquity caused by a false sense of equality. Only GOD can make this happen, men. But PRAISE HIM, He has ordained YOU to be in a position of authority here on Earth. As we sit in fear and trembling at our Lord’s feet, so should the women in your life.
Some helpful tips:
1. Set the rules: Under no circumstances must women be allowed to make decisions without your approval. Whether it is the choice of what brand of underwear she buys for you at the store (no man needs anything other than pure white boxers or briefs) to what will be served at the dinner table (on time, thank you), YOU are the person that makes the final decision. Establish your expectations early on and remember, it is important to provide loving discipline when your wishes are not followed.
2. Maintain control: A man that allows a woman to dress like a slut or hold an outside job is asking for the devil to come inside his home and infest the rectums of all inhabitants with demonic forces. The only acceptable level of control is for you to have COMPLETE control. God will find glory when you establish a systematic, rigid set of controls that prevents any deviation from them.
3. Insist on marital bliss: Women do not enjoy the act of coitus, nor should they. However, as a man, you have a right to be satisfied. It is a scientific fact that our genitaliation is composed of materials that require regular and pleasurable release, lest medical complications develop. Scabies, rheumatic fever, and heel spurs are directly linked to a lack of proper marital activity in the darkened bedroom. While the question of “how much?” is a very personal one, I recommend once in the morning before you leave for work, and at least twice after you arrive home in the evening. Prayer is an important part of your interaction with women and the bedroom is no different: pray before, during, and after the act to keep yourself cleansed from the sin of lust.
4. Appropriate Separation: Men, this is an uncomfortable topic, but we know that the brood cow bleeds for a few days each month. She should be spending this time in a separate area, preferably several feet from your house. We have abandoned the menstra-hut to our peril. It is time to go back to this most important tradition. This ministry can provide you with building plans and a discount on materials – just write for details.
5. Make GOD first in your life. I should not have to elaborate – after all, you are a man!
My dear brother in Christ, what I tell you to do next may seem unusual, but I assure you that the LORD Himself told me to INSIST that you follow my instructions. Go now to your bedroom. Stand in front of a mirror and speak the words, “I THANK YOU, LORD, FOR MAKING ME A MAN!” Ask God to bless you! Ask Him to make you aware that you are there because He INTENDED for you to always be aware of your special place in this earth!
Prostrate yourself humbly before God and beg Him to make you the LEADER you are meant to be.
Once you understand the power of your maleness, GOD will give you the grace and strength to deal with the womenfolk in your life.
This CAN NOT WAIT, brothers! Surely He is coming soon, and it is up to you to ensure that your wives, daughters, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, nieces, and servants have the spiritual guidance they need to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
OH, what a special gift it is to be men!
Now, go ye unto all the world, and preach the gospel to all nations!
COME, Lord Jesus!
Christian Living (27)
Preaching and apologetics (25)
Christian News (23)
Prophecy and Signs (12)
Christian Science (3)